Truly, Sincere and Genuine Love in Cuba
Its been 5 days since I've been back from seeing my love... nothing feels more right then this... why does he have to be 3000 miles away from me? ten reasons why I know he is right for me:
1. I can see myself grow old with him, rocking ont he front porch when we're 80
2. I feel comfortable both asking for and excepting help
3. I can let down my suit of armor
4. I can play with and feel my inner child
5. He respects my wisdom
6. I can share my secret thoughts and desires with
7. He brings out my tender side so well hidden from the rest of the world
8. He is supportive of my ambitions
9. He realizes a home in the suburbs and a garnet ring are as much of an expression of love as a poem or a card.
10. Dresses tastefully and conservatively and I am so proud to be seen with him.
This last visit he proposed to me..... gave me his grandmothers ring..... this was his proposal
" This ring is a part of my family, I want you to be a part of my family, no one else can I feel like this for, no one else can I think about so so much, and I want to be old with you and still hold your hand... with you everything feels so right... will you marry me?"
I was speechless and I definitely cried so many tears.... now I am engaged.... and I can not wait to be his wife... I can not wait to start my life with him.... life has just begun!!
He wants me to live with him for 6 months, I told him that I needed to think about it, because I dont know if I want to leave my family... and I asked him... how am I suppose to work and live down there... he said he would take care of me until we can figure things out...
There are so many negative things out there about cuban men... and dont get me wrong.. im sure that there are a lot of bad ones out there, but I just thought I would post a story that seems genuine since most stories are horror stories...
Comment Vic webmaster
Thanks Lucy, after so many sad stories I do welcome a positive story.
Wish you all the best!